Yesterday I went shopping to prepare for today's new thing, because today I wore a thrifted outfit to work. I always go to New York and Company, JC Pennys, or Kohls for my work clothes, but I decided to try my hand at thrift store shopping. I went to a small Goodwill store near my house. I was starting to worry 5 minutes into shopping that I was going to have to pull off some serious Sex and the City wardrobe styling because I was not finding any good items. Luckily my persistance paid off and I found a cute Old Navy Cardigan in perfect condition. I also bought a pair of brown pants to go with it (the pants did not end up fitting when I got them home and washed). But my favorite $3 deal of the day was the purse I got. I have been looking for a more professional purse and Voila! it showed up right before my eyes- and appears to never have been used. My favorite part of wearing the outift was when I found out that one of my co-workers bought her mom this cardigan for $20 this winter. Score one for Amy!!Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Day 9- Thrifty Fun
Yesterday I went shopping to prepare for today's new thing, because today I wore a thrifted outfit to work. I always go to New York and Company, JC Pennys, or Kohls for my work clothes, but I decided to try my hand at thrift store shopping. I went to a small Goodwill store near my house. I was starting to worry 5 minutes into shopping that I was going to have to pull off some serious Sex and the City wardrobe styling because I was not finding any good items. Luckily my persistance paid off and I found a cute Old Navy Cardigan in perfect condition. I also bought a pair of brown pants to go with it (the pants did not end up fitting when I got them home and washed). But my favorite $3 deal of the day was the purse I got. I have been looking for a more professional purse and Voila! it showed up right before my eyes- and appears to never have been used. My favorite part of wearing the outift was when I found out that one of my co-workers bought her mom this cardigan for $20 this winter. Score one for Amy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment