We got a Netflix subscription for Christmas, so today I checked out some of the movies that were reccomended for me based on a quiz I took on my past favorites. Apparently Netflix thinks I am worldly because I found this little gem:
I know it looks like any other typical romantic comedy, but it is actually a foreign film, so for today's new thing, I watched a French film. Actually, I am not sure if it is French or not, but I think that is what they are speaking. The hard thing about watching a foreign film is you can't multi task if you don't know the language. I tend to play tetris or facebook when I watch anything at home, but I knew one quick status update would leave me scratching my head over the plot (slow as it may be). I actually like the movie very much, it is not deep or an artistic masterpiece, but a good chick flick.

No comments:
Post a Comment