![]() |
| I added extra mints to make up for the mismatched bedding. |
I am pretty excited about today's new thing. My parents are in town to watch Cirque Du Soleil tonight and for the first time ever, I am hosting my parents at my own home. I had to rush to get things ready because they came a little earlier than the check-in time I gave them. After work I rushed to the store to buy some things to make their stay enjoyable. I picked up-
Grocery Store Flowers
A box of Kleenex
2 new tooth brushes
Andes mints for their pillows
A bottle of Evian
A glass bottle of cokeMuffins and Pancake mix
Chocolate chip cookies
I was pretty dissapointed they didn't have have the trial size soaps and shampoos- I thought that would be pretty cool, but I am happy with the supplies I got. Tomorrow they will be offered a complimentary breakfast of sausuge, hashbrowns, toast, and eggs.
![]() |
| If they open the Evian, they will be charged $9. |


No comments:
Post a Comment