Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21-Chick-N

Okay this will be the last food one for a while because it seems like that is all I have been doing and the point of this project is to get out of my box, but today an old friend from college was in town and is a vegetarian so I thought it would be the perfect time to try a vegan restaurant. I was a vegetarian for a long time, and after that chili fiasco on Saturday, I am ready to give the meat eating another break. I forgot to take any pictures but the restaurant is fairly new and is called Stellas. The decor indoors and out is wild. Skulls, gargoyles, arcade games, dark inside but pops of bold colors. In a word I would describe it as Rad.
The food was good too, although the fries were too spicy for my taste. I got the vegan "chicken" sandwich and my friend got the vegan chili and hamburger. They served our drinks in mason jars which was pretty cool too. Both of our meals came under $10 so not a bad deal. I definitely plan on going back. I hope it stays open-we were the only customers in the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment