My mind seems to be in a million places lately, and none of those places seem to be with my body. What I mean by that, is I find myself frequently ending up in a room or reaching in a filing cabinet or opening up a cabinet and cannot remember why I am in this spot or what I am hoping to achieve. I think this is probably common, but it is happening so often lately.
So today I tried some memory exercises to give it a workout with some techniques I found on the web.
I played some memorization games, like going from room to room and remembering a certain object in each room then going back through and adding another one on to it. Another suggestion I tried was to brush my teeth with my left hand- not that easy, and I don't think my dentist would be impressed, and finally there was another suggestion to get dressed with eyes closed.
I don't know how much all of these things worked to increase me memory but I do know your chances of picking matching socks with your eyes closed is pretty slim.
No comments:
Post a Comment