Super excited for this to start---today I signed myself up for line dance lessons. Yee Haw! I have some fond memories of linedancing. In jr. high I took linedancing as one of my seminar selections and did I have fun or what! I actually think I took it twice because our teacher hurt her foot and she wanted me to help her teach the next class. (not to toot my own horn or anything)
Fast forward 7 years later...
One night, back when I lived next to a night club, I walked over on a Thursday and found that it was country line dancing night. I was so sad I didn't know any of the dances because everyone was having so much fun. I had to just stand to the side and pretend I wasn't interested in their boot scootin boogie.
Ahh I can't wait till classes begin in March!
No comments:
Post a Comment