Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 30-Behind Enemy Lines
I have to thank my former roommates for this one-tonight I played laser tag. I haven't played since I was 12, so when they suggested we play for our weekly fun-night, I was stoked. In preparation I wore all black-sweatpants, long sleeve T, sweater, boots, gloves, hat and even my coat. Apparently I was the only one to take it seriously because everyone else came in regular street-wear. Our first game I did really well and came in 4th out of 24 people. The second game was not so hot as I went on a couple of missions and found my self hunched in a corner with about 4, six year olds huddled around me lasering me into a bloody pulp. That game I ended up being number 20. But you can't say it wasn't for lack of effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment